Friday, December 29, 2017

Your Best DashCamStories

Your Best DashCamStories



Last month, we asked our Facebook followers to share their #DashCamStories. We enjoyed reading all the submissions and want to thank everyone who told us their positive dash cam experiences. Of course, were going to share with you as well! Continue below to read our a few of the highlights!

"The first day I installed my F770, I was hit by a car entering the roadway. The Dashcam caught it all, and avoided any dispute with the other drivers insurance company. Wont leave home without one now."  - George


The F770 footage detailing Georges accident.

"Just bought a new car in February. Researched lots of dashcams and decided on the f770. Ordered it and a battery pack. Waited to install it for a day off from work. Before i had it installed a car runs a red light at a turn. As it happened i knew getting hit was inevitable and i wouldnt have video. Barely missed my back end omg so lucky!" - Jonathan

"I got hit by a 16 wheeler as he was turning right and missed to see my car beside his truck and took my bumper off. He drove and didnt realize he hit my car. I followed him and made him stop. The driver denied until I showed him the recording from my dash cam. Would recommend everyone to consider having one.#DashCamStories" - Fahima

"I caught my schools security guard lying. He was helping the teacher saying I hit her car. Without Thinkware Dash Cam, I would of been in hot water. " - ZhiCheng 

ZhiChengs F750 footage that proved an eye witness was lying.

"My #DashCamStories was when we were coming back from July 1st fireworks from wonderland and were stuck in traffic. Then suddenly we heard tires squeak and then a big boom behind us and then another boom and we shook. Got the video and even though it did not have the footage behind us, it had the audio and was enough." - Zvi

"Ive had my dashcam for 4yrs now and Im still overwhelmed what it has caught on video-from police on bikes with NO lights or reflector tape almost being run over as I didnt see either of them; to several dangerous and life-threatening drivers caught and charged with video proof; to incredible people helping others less fortunate and helping them cross the street. Mine records history, life and memories." - Michael

Have #DashCamStories you would like to share with us? Let us know in the comments section below! 

go to link download