Monday, January 1, 2018

FAST LEARNERS

FAST LEARNERS


ABOVE:  Some things never change.
Can you see what is missing in this photo?

First thing this morning I have a walk planned.
Its one of the earlier walks that I have already done a couple of times... the one with the really steep HILL.

But, I want to see how much my fitness has improved since I did it the first time!  Maybe I wont die going up it this time?

Kelly and Rena recently visited my Mum in Australia, so I have a few photos Kelly took to share:



ABOVE:  She got some lovely photos, looks like miss Rena had a lovely time.


ABOVE:  Can you tell who this little minx is?  *smiles*

Both puppies are doing exceptionally well... such happy little girls.

Right, Im off to do all the usual stuff, get the kids to school... bla bla bla.

ONWARD...


12.15 pm:  This mornings walk told me one thing.  Im able to walk distances, but hills are just NOT MY THING!  I am not aerobically fit at all.  My breathing was shocking going up that bloody short, steep hill.

I dont think that is ever going to change... I simply am not good on steep or long hills.

So, lets keep away from steep or long hills from now on!

After the walk the girls and I went for morning tea, which was lovely.
Home now, and going to get on with some housework/sewing and so on.

Pfffft, only one guess on what was missing.  No one wants to play guess today? 
Lisa was right, the plant in the pot is GONE.  *sigh*  So typical of puppies.

And that is Marley on her back of course.

Moving on... off to sew.


ABOVE:  puppies just now.


*** PEPSI was updated recently, Ive since edited that post ***

Watching Coronation Street, BLISS!  lol
Just wish it wasnt on so late!
Im tired and so ready for bed.



go to link download