Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Dude Headband dehairified and made accessory

The Dude Headband dehairified and made accessory




So I saw Simsteria ask if anyone could extract the headband from the store hair The Dude. And so I did just that, and Im very pleased with how it turned out. 


The headband is for T-E M/F. It can be found in the accessories tab, it should be next to the WA snake armband. There is one color channel!

I highly suggest that you download aWTs hat sliders for the use of this headband... Or else it will look stupid.. Haha. The headband surprisingly is easier to adjust than the other hats I made, but clipping will almost always be an issue. 

Because this is an accessory, the texture is smaller, and therefore patterns will look pretty blurry. But I have discovered that using the HQ Mod fixes the issue. I have mine set to the smallest options and the patterns look fine on the headband as well as my other hats. 



Download The Dude Headband


go to link download